1. Keep a Gauri Shankar Rudraksha with you. You can keep it in your purse or just keep it at the place of worship in your house.
2. Take an old lock without any key and rotate it around your head 7 times and throw it at any crossing, and do not look back.
3. Fill an earthen pot with mushrooms and offer it or leave it at any masjid or holy place.
4. Do not drink milk at night.
5. Always keep a small silver ball (of the size of a pearl or moti ) with you. You can also wear it around your neck like a necklace.
6. Offer Red chunni, red bangles and sindur etc to Lord Shiva and Parvati at any nearby temple.
7. Keep fast for 16 Mondays
8. Keep Rabbits in your house and feed them with your own hands.
9. Planting a Banana & Anar (Pomegranate) tree at any place of worship like temple is also very helpful.
10. Offer green grass or spinach (Palak) to Cow daily
11. Keep a Tulsi plant in your house and give it water mixed with kesar (Saffron)
12 Mix a pinch of Haldi (Turmeric) in the water and take bath with it.
Call us now :
For India & other countries: +91 96806-53171 or +91 8386932786
For India – 1800 2000 093 (Toll Free)
For USA – 1855 676 2444 (Toll Free)
For UK – 8000 885 477 (Toll Free)
For Canada – 1855 676 2444 (Toll Free)
For Australia – 1800 763 715 (Toll Free)
Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org